Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with tx-ds 797 subwoofer output

2 posters

Go down

Problem with tx-ds 797 subwoofer output Empty Problem with tx-ds 797 subwoofer output

Post  biglaz Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 pm

I have a problem with my Onkyo receiver. Whenever I change the volume I hear ticking sounds from the subwoofer and only from the subwoofer. It does not do this unless I am raising or lowering the volume.

Any ideas!

biglaz

biglaz

Back to top Go down

Problem with tx-ds 797 subwoofer output Empty Re: Problem with tx-ds 797 subwoofer output

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 am

I apologize for the late reply, have you tried another subwoofer as it could be the actual subwoofer. If not then the try a factory reset of the unit to do this please do the following:

To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "VIDEO1/VCR" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode turn it back on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down