Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled

2 posters

Go down

Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled Empty Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled

Post  Whitey Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I sent my SKW-770 sub-woofer in for repair because there was a service recall due to the failure of the voice coil. I was wondering how long repairs usually take? I shipped it out December 5.

Service Request number: S2071
Order number for the return material is: R111850

Called Onkyo Support yesterday and got through after 45 mins. on hold, they said it was in the system and would check on the status (in Mississauga Ontario) they said the would CC me a copy of the information but have not done so yet. So I have no idea where it is or when to expect it.

Can you help please.

Whitey

Back to top Go down

Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled Empty Re: Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi Whitney,
We are waiting for the information and it will be sent to you as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your patience.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled Empty Still no information

Post  Whitey Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Its been over a week since my initial phone call, in my attempt to locate my Sub-Woofer. Its also been since Dec 22 with my first attempt with your online feedback form. Still no one has given me any information to where it is.

Can you please help. I work during your business hours and its very difficult for me to stay on hold for the length of time its takes to get through.

Whitey

Back to top Go down

Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled Empty Re: Where is my sub-woofer that was recalled

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi Whitney,

We just sent you an email with your tracking information. I was advised that it should be there today.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down