Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frirmware update

2 posters

Go down

forced update - frirmware update Empty frirmware update

Post  emteejay Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 pm

I am having problems updating the firmware on the txnr515. I have downloaded the update on to a usb drive and was sure to unzip the files. When I go through the steps to install, I get to the menu "update firmware" menu where there is supposed to be an "update via USB option" that option is not available it just says version and gives the version #. can't do anything from there. Any suggestions?

emteejay

Back to top Go down

forced update - frirmware update Empty Re: frirmware update

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Try doing a FORCED UPDATE on the receiver by pressing and holding down both the USB and ON/STANDBY buttons on the front panel of the receiver. You will notice the front display showing " [ENTER] UPDATE", press the ENTER button and commence the firmware update as normally instructed. If you have any more questions or concerns, Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (800-229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT 24 hours a day). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

forced update - frirmware update Empty firmware update

Post  emteejay Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:59 am

I tried a forced update and got the error message "error DL 0-14". Tried again with the regular method but still does not work. will try calling support.

emteejay

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

I will alert the Product Support department of this issue and to be on the possible lookout for your phone call.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down