Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

receiver TX-NR717

2 posters

Go down

receiver TX-NR717 Empty receiver TX-NR717

Post  rogger Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 am

Coud you Help me in the following questions:

1 - in relation to the TX-NR616 receivers TX-NR717 and has both zones 2 and 3.
1.1 - the three zones (1, 2, 3) are independent? I can hear different sounds in the 3 simultaneously, ie at the same time?
1.2 - the outputs of which are amplified?

2 - In these receivers, I can hear music type MP3 through the door USB?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

rogger

Back to top Go down

receiver TX-NR717 Empty Re: receiver TX-NR717

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Correct- in relation to the TX-NR 616- the TX-NR 717 has both POWERED ZONE 2 and ZONE 3 operation. You canplay the same source or up to 3 independent audio sources for the 3 maximum audio listening areas (as long as the source is either NET, USB, TUNER inputs or any input with an RCA ANALOG audio connection). Please note that digital audio sources are NOT compatible with ZONE 2 and ZONE 3 outputs. The use of POWERED ZONE 2 and ZONE 3 are amplified through the TX-NR 717 receiver itself; but using the ZONE 2/ ZONE 3 LINE OUT only provides a FIXED AUDIO OUTPUT and must utilize an external amplifier or speaker selector module with variable volume control.

Lastly; yes- using the frontal or rear USB ports on the receiver- you can connect and hear mp3 audio from your mp3 player or audio device. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down