Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with remote w/solution

2 posters

Go down

Problem with remote w/solution Empty Problem with remote w/solution

Post  dwanta Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 am

Yesterday my RC 768M started acting strangely, not letting me control the receiver, but I could get to some of the menus and control some devices. It had been fine before that! But then I remembered that earlier in the morning I had spilled some coffee near the remotes. I'm not normally a clumsy person, but I currently have two broken arms from a bike accident last week so I'm obviously slipping a little. The remote is now fine after sitting overnight.

dwanta

Back to top Go down

Problem with remote w/solution Empty Re: Problem with remote w/solution

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Glad to read this has been resolved without further need of service. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down