Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video files support

2 posters

Go down

Video files support Empty Video files support

Post  CRom11 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 am

Hi,

I have Onkyo TX-NR515 just a week now, but it seems that I'm not able to play any video from network neither from usb.. Music if fine from both, even the android app is fine to play music from my phone, just the video folders have red cross on them and navigating to any folder with movies it says no items...

btw. I'm on the latest FW '9107'

Any idea, please..?

CRom11

Back to top Go down

Video files support Empty Video over DLNA

Post  IBamBam Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:55 am

I wanted to do this also so I poked around a bit and found this. I don't like the answer but if someone has a working way that would be cool.
https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com/t523-playing-video?highlight=video+folders]video

If you look at page #29 in the pdf manual step #4 in small type it has "Photos and movies stored on a media server cannot be
accessed from the AV receiver."

Sorry...I'm with you. It would be awesome to stream video and pictures from my computer.

IBamBam

Back to top Go down

Video files support Empty Re: Video files support

Post  CRom11 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:29 am

Shame, but I cannot even play any video from USB, tried memory sticks (2,4,16, 32GB) external HDD's 2.5" & 3.5" and nothing.. both Fat32 & NTFS..
I can play them via my laptop but it only has displayport out, so an adapter is needed to convert it to HDMI and this doesn't support 3D or 7.1 out Sad

Thanks for your reply anyway

CRom11

Back to top Go down

Video files support Empty Re: Video files support

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down