Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709

2 posters

Go down

UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709 Empty UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709

Post  app94aj8 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 pm

I just recently tried to get my new UP-HT1 working with my Onkyo TX-NR709 receiver and I can not get it working. I have tried the HD tuner set to both tuner and auto and I have tried power cylcing the receiver by unplugging it. When I select the "port" input, I get a message on the receiver that says "not support". Does anyone know what is wrong here?

Jason

app94aj8

Back to top Go down

UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709 Empty UP-HT1 and TX-NR 709

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm

In regards to your issue; I was able to test both units and was successful in syncing onto HD radio stations from the UP-HT 1 connected into the NR 709 using the TUNER and AUTO options. How long have you owned the UP-HT 1? It would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue so we can resolve this issue.

Thank you;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709 Empty Re: UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709

Post  app94aj8 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:27 pm

I called support and they just said to try unplugging the receiver for a few seconds again, and this did not work.

So eventually, I unplugged the HP-UT1 while the receiver was on and plugged in back in and all of a sudden everything started working. Even when I unplug the receiver, it still continues to work. So I don't know what the problem was.

app94aj8

Back to top Go down

UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709 Empty Re: UP-HT1 not working with TX-NR709

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down