Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX SR309 auto shutdown / hissing noise in some music modes ...

2 posters

Go down

TX SR309 auto shutdown / hissing noise in some music modes ... Empty TX SR309 auto shutdown / hissing noise in some music modes ...

Post  hmchaudhari Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 am

My Onkyo TX SR309 (serial # 3353PP51Y6600057C) purchased 2 months back, is shutting-down on its own after powering ON since last 4-5 days. I tried factory reset and also as adviced in various forums / operation manual, disconnected all the speaker wires and HDMI cables. Left it OFF for few hrs - It was invain. The serial no. also does'nt belong to the defective series (checked online).

It seems the quality checks of ONKYO are not foolproof and surely needs more screwing .... Never expected this from a brand like ONKYO !!

Unless addressed with responsibility and to my satisfaction, ONKYO will not be my next choice.

hmchaudhari

Back to top Go down

TX SR309 auto shutdown / hissing noise in some music modes ... Empty Re: TX SR309 auto shutdown / hissing noise in some music modes ...

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi hmchaudhari,

Please contact our product support department at 1-800-229-1687 option #3 for further assistance.

Thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down