Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote Empty TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote

Post  jvm6177313 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 pm

I am new to "universal" remotes - I have installed two of the Pro Control remotes with good degree of success - BUT - I have a ONKYO TX-NR515 receiver to install later this week and I cannot find the IR codes to use to program my Pro Control remote -- Any suggestions - I looked on ONKYO's site and all I could find was codes to use to enter in a (for example) ONKYO remote to allow it to control a tv or the like - what I need is a list of the IR codes to program in the Pro Control remote to be able to control the ONKYO receivers -- "Digit 1, Digit 2, Digit 3, Power ON, Power OFF, etc. All help would be appreciated -- I looked on "remotecentral.com" and could not find anything -

This is probably no "big deal" for you vets - but it is for us "senior" tech -

Thanks in advance for any help

Joe

jvm6177313

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote Empty Pro control Onkyo codes

Post  Jonginear Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Joe
Use the Integra receiver codes in the Procontrol database for your Onkyo receiver

Jonginear

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote Empty Pro control Onkyo codes

Post  jvm6177313 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 am

Will give that a try - thanks

jvm6177313

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote Empty Re: TX-NR515 IR codes for ProControl universal remote

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down