Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch Empty TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch

Post  KillerGardevoir Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 pm

My TX-NR509 does not connect through my network switch to the internet. The switch is known to be good, the cables are good, and it works when connected directly to the router. I called Customer Support, but their response was 'deal with it'. This is obviously one of two things, a bug or a problem with my particular router.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

KillerGardevoir

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch Empty Re: TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Question; where you provided with a service ticket number when speaking with a Product Support representative- as they are required to provide a ticket number for your correspondence? I would like to look further onto this conversation and advise upper management of this issue. I apologize that you were provide a sub-standard customer support experience and would like to have a senior representative or myself contact you to resolve this issue and assist you further. Please send a PM with your contact information and short synopsis of the issue and suitable timeframe to contact you.

With sincere apology;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch Empty Re: TX-NR509 does not connect over network switch

Post  KillerGardevoir Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm

I did not recall receiving one unfortunately.

KillerGardevoir

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 pm

KillerGardevoir wrote:I did not recall receiving one unfortunately.

Please review your PM and respond back via PM or via this email addresses (askonkyo@us.onkyo.com or onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com) so this can be further reviewed.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down