Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music

3 posters

Go down

TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music Empty TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music

Post  svjosh10 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:47 am

Trying to get my new receiver figured out. Is there a way that I can watch TV, while streaming music through my speakers at the same time?

svjosh10

Back to top Go down

TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music Empty Re: TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music

Post  temo Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:01 pm

I just got my receiver the other day.. what I have is a bluetooth adaptor with audio outs plugged into the TV/CD audio inputs then when watching tv if i want the receiver to output the sound to my bluetooth device (iphone) i just press the tv/cd button on the remote and the picture on tv stays with my cable box but the audio switches to the iphone.

temo

Back to top Go down

TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music Empty Re: TX-NR 414 - Watch TV while streaming music

Post  svjosh10 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I did just order the bluetooth device that will arrive on Saturday, so I will try that to see if it works.

svjosh10

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

If you have any more questions or concerns, Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (800-229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT 24 hours a day). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  svjosh10 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

TEMO - You posted "what I have is a bluetooth adaptor with audio outs plugged into the TV/CD audio inputs". I have an idea what you are talking about, however what are audio outs? This could be a really dumb question, but do I get an HDMI plugged into the TV/CD input, and have that plugged into my audio inputs?

As you can see still very much a novus!

svjosh10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down