Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hooking up a component in only projector

2 posters

Go down

hooking up a component in only projector Empty hooking up a component in only projector

Post  Tlewis51 Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:09 pm

how do i hook up my NEC MT 1060 Projector to My TX NR 709 receiver, The projector uses YGB cables for the best video. I tried to use the component out on the reciver. can't get it to work. Please --- What do I need to do? Thanks for any help on this.

Tlewis51

Back to top Go down

hooking up a component in only projector Empty Re: hooking up a component in only projector

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm

What input connections are you using from your source devices into the receiver? Have you also reconfigured the MONITOR OUT setting from HDMI MAIN to revert the video output from HDMI to COMPONENT VIDEO? On our receivers- you can't DOWNCONVERT from an HDMI INPUT connection (BD player) and go out of the receiver using a COMPONENT VIDEO OUTPUT connection. Our receivers are capable of upconverting from COMPOSITE or COMPONENT thru HDMI- but downconvert from HDMI into COMPONENT or COMPOSITE. I would suggest you try to reserve a SKYPE callback reservation (using a Skype enabled device or webcam and microphone, iPad or Android tablet device with Skype, or cellphone with Skype) for an interactive and visual presentation of your current setup so we can further assist you at the following weblink: http://www.onkyousa.com/support_appointment_afaq.cfm?skype=y. This reservation is aavailable Monday -Friday 10am to 4pm EST; we would like to view your setup and work to resolve your issue.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down