Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

onkyo 5008

2 posters

Go down

onkyo 5008 Empty onkyo 5008

Post  elchucho Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:33 pm

does any one owns a onkyo 5008 if you do please do me a fabor play music on stereo mode and adjust bass or treble wile the music is playing does sound cuts out and in please help .

elchucho

Back to top Go down

onkyo 5008 Empty Re: onkyo 5008

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:00 pm

This was tested in our facility and have no issues with the receiver. When trying to adjust the BASS and/or TREBLE options- are you using the buttons on the receiver or remote controller? If using the remote controller; have you pressed the RECEIVER: REMOTE MODE button on the controller and then toggled the variables by pressing the RIGHT > or LEFT < arrow buttons? In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

onkyo 5008 Empty thank you

Post  elchucho Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 pm

thanks for your fast respond i had talk to onkyo before they give me a local repair center to take the unit, they have been working on it for 3 months they cannot figure out what is wrong the tech said that he talk to one of onkyos tech and told him to send it to the main repair center i dont know were it is. I was just trying to ask someone else if they have the same problem and yes even if you adjusted from the unit or the remote or android anyway it was still doing it other then that is a great piece of equipment is
A WOW WOW I do want to ask you something very very important please tell the techs at onkyo that we need to have the 12 volt trigger on the receivers main zone and it needs to be asignable is a must you see most of us dont have money to buy expensive remotes systems so we have to use the twelve volt trigger to turn on other preofesional sound systems or even just to control the refrence center remember the Onkyo 787 look at the options you had with the 12 volt trigger AMAZING . i use to turn on my lights also my qsc power amp for my subs and my refrence center if i want it to come on , on dvd or cd but not on tape it would just give you lots of options i use to have it hook up to my electric screen onkyo was controling everything just with the 12 v trigger . No but ya ll are take it out and asign it to zone 2 or 3 we dont need it there we need it on Main Main Zone No

THIS IS SOMETHING YA LL NEED TO UNDERSTAND IF PEOPLE ARE BUYING A 2000 3000 DOLLAR UNIT WE ARE BUYING IT FOR THAT SPEACIAL ROOM NOT FOR ZONE 2 OR ZONE 3 SO MAIN ZONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE YOU HAVE TO GIVE ALL THE BEST ALL THE FETURE ALL THE POWER ALL THE ATENTION TO THE MAIN ZONE IF YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME A WAY TO EQ ZONE 2 WHY? I DONT CARE FOR ZONE 2 I CARE ABOUT MAIN ZONE
ZONE 2 AND 3 TOO ME IS JUST A EXTRA
THANK SO MUCH AND IF YOU PUT 12 V TRIGGER TO MAIN ZONE I BE THE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MEN IN PLANET AND I WILL BUY ANOTHER ONKYO AGAIN

elchucho

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate representatives and department for further review and research. Thank you again for your input; as someone from the Engineering department will research your suggestion.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down