Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR709 headphone and speakers

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR709  headphone and speakers Empty TX-NR709 headphone and speakers

Post  bk1987 Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:23 pm

is it possible to output to headphones with the speakers it seems to have the jack detection and disconnects the speakers when the phones are in, is there a way to bypass the jack detection i need to use both at the same time for some applications, thanks

bk1987

Back to top Go down

TX-NR709  headphone and speakers Empty Re: TX-NR709 headphone and speakers

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm

No when using the headphone jacks; it disables the speakers from playback and there's no way to bypass this option unfortunately.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bk1987 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:No when using the headphone jacks; it disables the speakers from playback and there's no way to bypass this option unfortunately.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator

ok thanks,,, it seems to be able to power output to zone2 (according to the manual ) , all i need is the 2 fronts and or sub to work when i have the headphones in do you know if that will work ,, also is there any way for the receiver to output 2 ch audio at any output if the source is hdmi i just need an audio signal for a light chaser

bk1987

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:37 pm

NOTE: ZONE 2 is an ANALOG only source so basically- any input connected to the receiver already using HDMI will also need a RCA Composite audio (red and white) cables into the SAME input (i.e HDMI> CBL/ SAT and RCA AUDIO cables> CBL/SAT). Now when you press the specific input for ZONE 2- the analog audio source will broadcast the audio and the digital audio will be broadcasted into the main room. So you can use the POWERED ZONE 2 option or use the ZONE 2 LINE OUT terminal along with an external amplifier and connect your speakers onto the external amp. If you are still experiencing the same issue(s), Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator

OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down