Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support for Digitally Imported radio

Go down

Support for Digitally Imported radio Empty Support for Digitally Imported radio

Post  LateBar Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 pm

My new Onkyo TX-8050 is amazing. I installed Polk 8" round speakers in my bedroom ceiling and a 6" round stereo speaker in my master bath with the Onkyo powering them. I also installed a wired ethernet jack in the wall so the Onkyo can connect to the house network/internet. Plus, I can control the Onkyo with an app on my Kindle Fire! I am really impressed with the features on this receiver. However I do have a request. You have Pandora support built in the stereo, which is really nice, so how about supporting Digitally Imported (di.fm) maybe with a firmware update? That's another awesome thing. This receiver can download and install firmware updates by itself! I listen to Digitally Imported a lot, but I couldn't figure out any way to access it through the TX8050. I can plug my Kindle or phone in as an external device and play it through the receiver but then I can't control it remotely. Could you let me know if there IS a way to stream di.fm through the TX8050? If not then maybe consider adding it? I appreciate it. Thanks. Very Happy

LateBar

Back to top Go down