Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TXSR 706 Zone2 trouble

2 posters

Go down

TXSR 706 Zone2 trouble Empty TXSR 706 Zone2 trouble

Post  onkyoforumsuser Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

I have suddenly lost Zone 2 output from Pandora via my blueray DVD player. Alway worked before, but now I can only get radio tuner audio from my zone 2 outdoor speakers. I can get indoor audio from Pandora via the blueray player. I have tried pressing the zone 2 button and repeatedly selecting all the various options. Please advise.
Thanks

onkyoforumsuser

Back to top Go down

TXSR 706 Zone2 trouble Empty Re: TXSR 706 Zone2 trouble

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi onkyoforumsuser,

Here is what I'd like you to try. First let's reset the receiver and then if you can reboot your router. To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on, then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "VCR/DVR" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode reboot your router once your router is up then turn the receiver on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down