Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music?

2 posters

Go down

HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music? Empty HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music?

Post  Phonecal Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 pm

I recently purchased and installed the HT-S3400 and love it. I had a question in regards to doing multiple things at once. I want to be able to access my xbox ( on the game HDMI ) to listen to music while playing a game on my wii ( VCR analog ). The system automatically will not allow any other video source to become active when the xbox is wrking. My tv won't even switch to another input source ( video, pc, etc. ). Any ideas? Thanks.

Phonecal

Back to top Go down

HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music? Empty Re: HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music?

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

Hi Phonecal,
I have an associate looking into this and will get back to you soon, thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music? Empty Re: HT-S3400 Playing a game and listening to music?

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi Phonecal,

Unfortunately there are no work around for this. As with any product on the market today anything with Video attached to it will not play just audio. It is the way the receivers were designed.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down