Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possable upgrades.

Go down

possable upgrades.  Empty possable upgrades.

Post  bobaudiovideo1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:48 pm

I have been an owner of onkyo recevers for the last few years. a 5007/5008/now a 3009. In addition I purchased a couple of integras. The reason I went to the 3009 is I was told by Salesperson and Onkyo support I would be able down the road to have the ability to go withg 11.2 channels with aud dsx or neox. with an external amp. Now the newer top two models are capable to do this and they never issued a firmware upgrade to have this ability. I would upgrade but I would almost have to give my 3009 away as the pricing on videogon is ridiculously low. I know these adds are under individuals but in most cases they come throough authorized deallers. Come on Onkyo you can control this. Your new receivers are all ready being downvallued by these people. and Hurting you more loyal customers down.

Other than that I have had no issues with these eceivers. Except a blown capacitor on my 5007 which onkyo expidited quickly.
sorry for the rant but no where else to really go.

bobaudiovideo1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum