Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX NR414 Resolution Error

2 posters

Go down

TX NR414 Resolution Error Empty TX NR414 Resolution Error

Post  larrydean Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 am

I have managed to get most of the features up and running on my new NR414 including networking my unit to my laptop and android smartphone for direct control of the receiver from anywhere in our home. My issues are with the error I get when I turn on the unit. (Resolution Error). The manual is vague on this issue. The only thing that stands out is I have to turn my dish network DVR on and the TX receiver, then wait about 30 seconds before turning the LCD on. If I don't the video signal will drop out constantly as though the HDMI can't detect the LCD TV. I have installed all firmware updates available. Does anyone have this issue and how is it resolved......Larry

larrydean

Back to top Go down

TX NR414 Resolution Error Empty Re: TX NR414 Resolution Error

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down