Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo Tx Nr 809 audio set up

Go down

Onkyo Tx Nr 809 audio set up  Empty Onkyo Tx Nr 809 audio set up

Post  Zerillos Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi guys ! i have an onkyo nr 809 Av and i am trying to find out why this AV receiver doesn't sound like my old 609 ...The problem is after i am running the Audyssey the volume is not the same as the 609 , i raised the intelivolume to +12 db ,i can hear the difference but still something missing .I have connected a 7.1 speaker system ,anyway the problem appears that when i am listening at volume 30 and raise close to 50 the hearing volume stays almost the same and to feel a difference i have to go way up to 70 -80 audyssey on dynamic volume light ,etc. if the volume is low (30) then to be able to hear something i need audyssey on ( movie) and dynamic light ,after 50 i need to turn of audyssey and turn on dolby to have a high volume.it appears that the volume has a pause between 30 and 50 and then it as a raise the volume goes up normally .. Sorry for my english and i hope you guys can help me with this problem .Thank you!

Zerillos

Back to top Go down