Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-SR606 - HDMI Vid Output Problem

2 posters

Go down

TX-SR606 - HDMI Vid Output Problem Empty TX-SR606 - HDMI Vid Output Problem

Post  baco99 Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello! I recently hooked up a different DVD player to my TX-SR606 receiver. This receiver is supposed to have up-conversion from a Component video source (Yb, Yr, Yg) to HDMI. I currently have the DVD player connected to the Component IN1, and the DVD selector button is mapped to Component IN1 according to the Input Assignment function. I can hear audio fine via both the analog Audio as well as the Digital Audio via the OPT1 input. OPT1 is also mapped to DVD through the Input Assignment function.

I am to getting a video signal to the TV. The TV is hooked up via HDMI Out. The TV connection does work because when I switch to CBL/SAT, which is hooked into HDMI2, the video passes through properly.

I am also not getting the onscreen menu, nor am I getting analog video passed through via the GAME port for my iPod dock.

I have already reset the receiver and remapped everything. Still no video.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

baco99

Back to top Go down

TX-SR606 - HDMI Vid Output Problem Empty Re: TX-SR606 - HDMI Vid Output Problem

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Please contact our Parts & Services Dept via fax 201-934-7823 or email (parts@us.onkyo.com) at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST. You will need to provide the following information: Name, address, contact info (telephone number/ email address); along with copy of sales receipt, model number, serial number; and full description of issue(s) of your TX-SR606 receiver. Note: if you do not have your sales receipt; please provide information on date and dealer of purchase for your TX-SR606 receiver. Your correspondence will be reviewed and handled by the Parts & Services representative who will contact you regarding your issue.

If you do not have a copy of the original sales receipt; please provide the dealer and date of purchase of your TX-SR 606 and if you can provide a credit card statement showing the dealer and purchase- this would suffice. We will need 3-5 business days to process and review this service ticket and will contact you back promptly.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  baco99 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 pm

I will try to call again this week. Hold times are ridiculous! I now have working HDMI, but no sound. Is there a way to reset the amp? Is this something I can fix from home?

baco99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down