Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working

2 posters

Go down

ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working Empty ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working

Post  ace22286 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 am

I turned on my XBOX today and no video came through the TV. Audio was working but no Video. I changed HDMI cord and the same thing happened. I tested it with my Wii U and my DirecTV and no video only audio.

Im currently running the xbox through the hdmi and using an optical cable to get surround sound and I have to swith it between my xbox and DVR receiver if i want surround sound which is a MAJOR pain in my backside.
ANY SUGGESTIONS????

I dont know it this version of receiver has a spot to do firmware updates or not but let me know what I can do to fix it.

Last edited by ace22286 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ace22286

Back to top Go down

ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working Empty BUMP

Post  ace22286 Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I would appreciate any help here? If its fixable how expensive is it at least and is there anything i can try before taking it to be fixed?

ace22286

Back to top Go down

ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working Empty Re: ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept. for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to further determine if any issue will require your receiver to be further evaluated at an authorized Onkyo service center for warranty servicing.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working Empty Re: ONKYO HT-R580 HDMI Output quit working

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down