Replacement capacitors for M-508

Go down

Replacement capacitors for M-508

Post  GEPO on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:41 pm

I have a vintage Integra M-508 2 channel amp whose 8 big electrolytic capacitors have started leaking and need replacement. The original part was 3504197 (or 35D4197, I can't read the old service manual very well) and are Nichicon 10000uF 90V capacitors. I called Onkyo Service Parts and the representative told me they are obsolete and therefore no longer available. On the Nichicon website I did not see anything similar.
Does anyone have an idea about other parts that I could use to replace them?


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Replacement capacitors for M-508

Post  OnkyoUSA on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:32 pm

As Onkyo parts are only available to be sold and service by authorized service centers, please refer to your nearest authorized Onkyo service center regarding having the parts specified ordered and installed by the service center. Please contact our Parts & Services Dept at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST ; or via email at They can be contacted at 201-785-2600, option # 4 for Parts & Services as they can further assist you regarding Onkyo Parts and Accessories. Please note: some parts are not available to be sold to the public and are only available to be sold to authorized Onkyo service facilities. You will need to speak with the Parts & Services department for any parts ordering/ shipping status, and availability or specifications for Onkyo parts and accessories.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator

Posts : 4077
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum