Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR515 OSD issue

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR515 OSD issue Empty TX-NR515 OSD issue

Post  localpref Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi,
I am having an issue with the OSD on my reciever when in the NET source. In other sources when I change sound feild change, volume, or hit the display button on the remote I get feedback on the monitor via the OSD. When in the Net source I do not get feedback on the OSD. I do see whatever app I am using on the monitor as an example Pandora So the output to the monitor is working. I use the HDMI out to connect to my monitor. This is causing me trouble as I like to change the sound feilds while listening to music but can not see what it is set to on the screen and the reciever is behind frosted glass so the display on it is of no use.
Thanks,
Paul

localpref

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 OSD issue Empty Re: TX-NR515 OSD issue

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:12 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down