Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

net/pandora stuck

2 posters

Go down

net/pandora stuck Empty net/pandora stuck

Post  duxdad Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 pm

I have been using "Net" to listen to Pandora. Today went back and the "net" is stuck in Pandora and I cannot move the cursor etc. I reset my wired network, no change. Any idea how to reset the "net" function?
Thanks

duxdad

Back to top Go down

net/pandora stuck Empty Re: net/pandora stuck

Post  OnkyoUSA Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 pm

We appreciate your patience and understanding; but in regards to your issue- have you tried unplugging the receiver for approx 3-5 minutes to do a SOFT RESET of the receiver's internal processor? You will NOT lose any setting doing so, but sometimes- unplugging the receiver for a moment should resolve this issue.

If after trying this the unit still doesn't respond and cycle to full functionality- try doing a factory reset. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY.

To do the reset, please refer to your owner's manual in the TROUBLESHOOTING section. The first page of TROUBLESHOOTING will advise you on the proper procedure to do a FACTORY RESET on this receiver. If you are still experiencing the same issue(s), Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

net/pandora stuck Empty Thanks

Post  duxdad Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 am

Unplugging the unit fixed the issue.
And I would like to compliment ONKYO and United Radio, Jim Fitzgerald in particular for the recent service I received on my HT-RC180 receiver. My unit suffered a HDMI board failure. I was offered a one time out of warranty repair. Per instructions I sent my unit to United Radio. Jim Fitzgerald answer every question promptly and pro actively contacted me as appropriate, seemed to really care about my situation. It was more than a pleasure to do business with Onkyo and United.
Thanks

duxdad

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Glad to read this has been resolved by our regional service center. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday - Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down