Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC In (VGA) TX-NR609

2 posters

Go down

PC In (VGA) TX-NR609 Empty PC In (VGA) TX-NR609

Post  Dhall Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I recently purchased the TX-NR609 I am trying to connect my PC through the vga port and audio from pc to audio in (rca) and then running HDMI out to TV. I choose pc mode on receiver, made sure the HDMI ports are turned off "-----", once plugged in I get a blue screen, but what would seem to be a pretty easy pnp process is not working. My computer recogonizes the receiver. My PC is running Win7 professional. Thoughts on this, what I am doing wrong if anything, please help.

Dhall

Back to top Go down

PC In (VGA) TX-NR609 Empty Re: PC In (VGA) TX-NR609

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:33 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to further inquire about the current resolution setting of the PC and also advise you to press the DISPLAY button repeatedly to indicate the current incoming and outgoing video signal resolutions of the PC while in the PC input of the receiver as well.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PC In (VGA) TX-NR609 Empty Thanks, resolved the display issue

Post  Dhall Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

So now the other question is regarding the audio from pc to receiver and then out through HDMI toTV I have plugged a 3mm audio into laptop and then split to a red/white rca, putting into the RCA pc in (red/white) in back of receiver. I was hoping that by doing this it would provide the audio from laptop through HDMI to TV. I was able to set up my DVD player through the Reveiver with great sound, but still no sound from PC through receiver to TV. Help would be appreciated. D

Dhall

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Press and hold the DISPLAY button to indicate the audio signal and format being presented. How were you able to resolve your video display issue? How is the video connected onto the receiver and does your PC support HDMI audio as well? When did you plug the RCA Y-adaptor into the receiver- which RCA COMPOSITE input? Is this connection aligned with the PC video connection as well? Have you gone into the SETUP menu of the receiver and while the receiver is in the PC input and scroll down to SOURCE SETUP> AUDIO SELECTOR and configured this setting for ANALOG (since you are using an ANALOG audio connection for PC)? If you are still experiencing the same issue , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator

OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down