Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback Empty TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback

Post  chipfreund Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm

I have a TX-NR708 running on firmware 1091-1100-0010-2103 and it periodically will stop playing an album after a single song and the NET (server and Internet Radio) inputs become basically unresponsive. The work around I have found is to unplug the receiver and and plug it back in again. This problem has been happening since I received the unit 18 months ago and through several firmware upgrades. Does anyone have any suggestions? It is getting very frustrating.

chipfreund

Back to top Go down

TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback Empty Additional information

Post  chipfreund Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm

My media server is a Synology DS410J network attached storage system running DSM 3.2-1922 and my primary Internet Radio service is Rhapsody. The freeze up primarily occurs when listening to server sourced music (MP3s), but once unresponsive, the Inet Radio will not work either.

chipfreund

Back to top Go down

TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback Empty Re: TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 pm

I want to acknowledge this posting and advise you that we will evaluate this issue and respond promptly.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback Empty Re: TX-NR708 Becomes Unresponsive in NET playback

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum