HT-RC270 no sound

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HT-RC270 no sound

Post  Nj3young on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 am

A message to whom it may concern at Onkyo.

I have the Onkyo receiver identified above that has recently developed the no sound issue on HDMI sources. Similarly, it also has no network connectivity. There is currently two months remaining on my warranty.

I have spent the morning browsing Onkyo's support forum and agree with others that this is a systemic problem that Onkyo is not doing enough to address. Furthermore, having the same issue after multiple repairs, as reported by numerous customers, is really unacceptable.

I contacted support through your support page today. I expect to be contacted ASAP regarding your repair process. I also expect that I will be offered an extended warrantee for this product in the event that it should fail a second time.

I cannot stress strongly enough that it is very important that Onkyo addresses this issue promptly and satisfactorily. Failure to do so will result in my launching a Class Action lawsuit against Onkyo (as suggested in the forum by one of your Authorized Distributors). I am sure that I will have no trouble obtaining customer support for this lawsuit.

Nj3young

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HT-RC270 no sound

Post  OnkyoUSA on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Your concerns are understandable with your current receiver, however since this forum is limited to providing support to our current ONKYO customers who need assistance setting up their receivers or are having issues with their current receivers, we advise that you express your comments to our email askOnkyo@us.onkyo.com. Any further action to doctor this Onkyo forum will result in expulsion from this forum.

Thank you;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
Admin

View user profile http://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top