Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC 370 that speaker purchase?

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC 370 that speaker purchase? Empty HT-RC 370 that speaker purchase?

Post  xorrox Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm

buy some energy 5.1, good for onkyo receivers, change the center for Polk Audio TL3 sensitivity 91 db, Central wanted the sound more than the others, so I went sensitivity values ​​(-2 to +4 subi) but one day the tweter not sound, it had burned, bad thought polk audio quality! change the central energy center of the speakers, and also burned the days tweter this, and were 2 center speaker with tweter damaged.

I started analyzing the situation investigated in internet, nothing specific, I happened to lose sensitivity of +4, the original value of the measurement range between -2 and-1, and no more tweter burned.

I know if I did the right thing, or the receiver has a problem??

xorrox

Back to top Go down

HT-RC 370 that speaker purchase? Empty Re: HT-RC 370 that speaker purchase?

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down