Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download

3 posters

Go down

Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download Empty Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download

Post  vablanchards Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 pm

I have been getting the error message DL 0-14 "Not found" when I try to do a USB firmware upload. I have extracted the zip file and copied all 7 files to my USB flash drive. Clearly something is wrong. Suggestions?

vablanchards

Back to top Go down

Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download Empty Re: Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download

Post  dslo Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Try holding the power button and USB button at the same time, on the front of the receiver (while on the firmware update screen). If the USB is plugged in with all files loaded, the receiver should prompt and ask if you want to proceed updating the firmware through USB. Hit yes, and it should work.

dslo

Back to top Go down

Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download Empty Re: Problems with TX-NR616 USB firmware download

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm

If you are still experiencing the same issue , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down