Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWF-1 and Onkyo 616

2 posters

Go down

UWF-1 and Onkyo 616 Empty UWF-1 and Onkyo 616

Post  ivanvt Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 am

I just bought the UWF-1 Wifi adapter and I am having a lot of problems, lets start with my setup

Cisco Autonomous AP 3600i 10 meters away from the adapter, following the onkyo manual I managed to coonect the UWF-1 to my network (it says connected, and in my AccessPoint I can see the adapter connected), however from there is just down hill, I cannot connect to internet, lastfm or any services including the onkyo remote for android.

After some debugging I see that even thou the adapter connected to my network it lost connection right away.

My WIFI is WPA2-PSK.

Any suggestions?

I can also add that when I try to access any network services I get a timeout, Ive tried using an Ethernet cable to my receiver and everything works OK so basically the problem is the UWF-1 adapter

ivanvt

Back to top Go down

UWF-1 and Onkyo 616 Empty Re: UWF-1 and Onkyo 616

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have. We will need more information to further evaluate this issue and help resolve this issue.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down