Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tx-nr809 lost tv signal

2 posters

Go down

tx-nr809 lost tv signal Empty tx-nr809 lost tv signal

Post  crambr Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 am

I have a tx-nr809 since few weeks and love it but since 1 week, when watching TV, i lost the image for few second (black screen) and then come back normally after. The sound continue normally each time when i have no image.

This happen 7 or 8 time each evening.

I cablebox is connected to me 809 using MDMI cable and my tv is also connected from the 809 uniut using HDMI cable

-cablebox connected to CBL/SAT using HDMI cable
-panasonic TC-P50st30 3D is connected from 809 unit using HDMI cable (HDMI out main)

Any idea how to fix that

crambr

Back to top Go down

tx-nr809 lost tv signal Empty Re: tx-nr809 lost tv signal

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:20 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have.

I would suggest you try to reserve a SKYPE callback reservation (using a Skype enabled device or webcam and microphone, iPad or Android tablet device with Skype, or cellphone with Skype) for an interactive and visual presentation of your current setup so we can further assist you at the following weblink: http://www.onkyousa.com/support_appointment_afaq.cfm?skype=y. This reservation is aavailable Monday -Friday 10am to 4pm EST; we would like to view your setup and work to resolve your issue.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum