Audyssey Setup vs. Manual Setup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Audyssey Setup vs. Manual Setup

Post  mostrogt on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm

I am trying to gauge any experiences here about those users that setup their systems based on the Audyssey support tools versus those that go more traditional using the Manual setting. Obviously Audyssey will do all the measurements and detect room accoustics but in my opinion the Audyssey setup provides and unbalanced listening experience specially if your room has an odd shape dimension or if you have an open space viewing area. I have used both methods and in my personal opinion the Manual gives the user more control over listening tastes and sound levels. In my setup with my NR708 I use frequently two setup DVD discs, Avia & DVE (Digital Video Essentials). These are great discs to setup your sound and EQ levels individually on each channel. What tricks or steps do other users here utilize to crank the best sound performance out of an Onkyo receiver?????

mostrogt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interested in hearing these results also..

Post  FlyByNgt on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi all, would be interested in knowing others experiences's also.
FlyByNgt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Audyssey Setup vs. Manual Setup

Post  02Lightning on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I use Audyssey, it took me a few times using all positions, but it sounds fantastic. I would read up on it and give it another try.

02Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Audyssey Setup vs. Manual Setup

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top