Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front speakers stop working on my NR616

2 posters

Go down

Front speakers stop working on my NR616 Empty Front speakers stop working on my NR616

Post  don2501 Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I turned on my receiver today and found that my front speakers do not work. They were fine the last time it was on last week.
I tried using the auto set-up, but the front speakers would not send a signal.
We had people over last week and i do not know if someone hit a button. I have checked all connections and it seems to be fine.
I was going to try resetting the receiver but thought i would give this a try.
I appreciate any help you can give me.

don2501

Back to top Go down

Front speakers stop working on my NR616 Empty Re: Front speakers stop working on my NR616

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down