Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR414 composite audio help

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR414 composite audio help Empty TX-NR414 composite audio help

Post  Moeiz_Nasir Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello, I',m having trouble getting the audio from my composite devices working with the receiver. I have connected the Monitor out from the receiver to the Tv. After that i plug in my composite into the back in the section for composite (CAB/SAT).

Now here's my problem I have my HDMI Device in the same source CAB/SAT input on the receiver too but in the HDMI section. now my problem is that when i go to the Video 1 for the monitor out source It shows the video for the composite but the audio is not the composites audio but the HDMI CAB/SAT audio. Is there any way to change the audio between the two when switching from HDMI to Composite?

Moeiz_Nasir

Back to top Go down

TX-NR414 composite audio help Empty Re: TX-NR414 composite audio help

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Yes Moeiz_Nasir;

Please go into the SETUP menu of the receiver and scroll down the the SOURCE SETUP submenu and press the ENTER button. Now scroll down AUDIO SELECTOR and press ENTER again. Now scroll through the options by using the RIGHT -> or LEFT <- arrow buttons to change the option from HDMI to ANALOG. When done; press the SETUP button to fully exit the menu. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator

OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down