Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ID3 Tags are not shown

2 posters

Go down

ID3 Tags are not shown Empty ID3 Tags are not shown

Post  goblin Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 am

Hello,

the ID3 tags of radio stations are not shown on the display of the receivers when I push the "Info" button in front of the device?

Is this a feature request then onkyo, please implement.

If it is not working only on my device, please tell me what to adapt.

Thanks.

goblin

Back to top Go down

ID3 Tags are not shown Empty Re: ID3 Tags are not shown

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:16 pm

What model receiver do you currently own? What radio stations are you referring to? If referring to vTuner; ID3 tags are not supported through our Onkyo receivers. If you have other questions or concerns; Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  goblin Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 am

OnkyoUSA wrote:What model receiver do you currently own? What radio stations are you referring to? If referring to vTuner; ID3 tags are not supported through our Onkyo receivers.
It is a TX-NR616 and I'm referring to vTuner.
Will ID3 tags be implemented in vTuner in the near future? That would be great. Thanks.

goblin

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

If referring to metadata showing current song, artist, song title, etc.- this is currently not supported by our receivers. You can only view the station's logo from the vTuner splashscreen. I will have your message forwarded to the appropriate representatives and department for further review and research. Thank you again for your input; as someone from the Engineering department will research your suggestion; so please periodically check our PRESS RELEASES for any further information regarding the implementation of any F/W update to resolve this issue/inquiry or on future Onkyo/ Integra models.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum