Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo 709 Computer ouput through HDMI while using Pandora on receiver help

2 posters

Go down

Onkyo 709 Computer ouput through HDMI while using Pandora on receiver help Empty Onkyo 709 Computer ouput through HDMI while using Pandora on receiver help

Post  pjoseph24 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 pm

I just purchased the onkyo 709, I wanted to find out if the following is possible.

I use my LCD tv as a second monitor for my laptop.

I have an HDMI cable from my laptop going to one of the HDMI input on the back of the receiver. From the receiver I am using the HDMI main out to connect to my tv.
While using the receiver in the above configuration is it possible to still use the receiver to play music from Pandora, I want to play it from the receiver and not have to have it running on my laptop.

Thanks

pjoseph24

Back to top Go down

Onkyo 709 Computer ouput through HDMI while using Pandora on receiver help Empty Re: Onkyo 709 Computer ouput through HDMI while using Pandora on receiver help

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum