Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my tx-nr616 topic deleted

2 posters

Go down

my tx-nr616 topic deleted Empty my tx-nr616 topic deleted

Post  mokoleus Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 pm

i had posted about my tx-nr616 having serious problems a few weeks back. right now it's just a extremely expensive hdmi switch. won't play any audio unless i set up the pass through so the tv speakers get sound. it won't access the wired network. doesn't see the speakers, can't even use a lot of the options in the menu. if i unplug it, there's a chance that it restores, and may work for sometime, but even the gap in sound during a show, can cause the receiver to give up, and no longer plays sound. now i was told a firmware update was coming for last week, and nothing. now i asked about this in my post today, hoping for some kind of update. little while ago, i got a message in my email stating a response to my post. so i click on the link, and my post has been deleted.... with no reason given. the store i bought this receiver from has stopped carrying it, and only has a 15 day return policy on onkyo products due to quality issues. so as the receiver worked exceptionally well for two weeks, i can no longer return it for a refund. so seriously, whats going on here, is this going to be fixed. i've had this for almost three months now, and it's been terrible. there's no way that only 0.03% of units are failing. pretty sure that decimal is suppose to be a few notches over, like 30.00%, and that might be generous.

mokoleus

Back to top Go down

my tx-nr616 topic deleted Empty Re: my tx-nr616 topic deleted

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

I will review where your thread has been replaced; but please review the PM message sent for further assistance. We will need further information to assist you promptly.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down