Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE*

3 posters

Go down

ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE* Empty ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE*

Post  nkatsim Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Well just as the tittle reads, my receiver failed over a month a go which was bought from onecall 14 months a go. I have spent a month getting the run around from onkyo cust. Service and parts dept...an absolute disgrace how a co. this large, handles a known issue with their product and does not stand behind it at all. I just attempted to speak to a mgr and of course, went straight to voicemail...shocking! I have never had such a poor customer experience...this was my 2nd onkyo and looks like it will be my last. You dropped the ball big time onkyo and you really should stand behind your product. 2 reps I spoke to informed me the problem I'm having with no sound is a known issue and should not be a problem to repaire. However, it obviously is and I was lied to. I am extremly disappointed!

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE* Empty Re: ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE*

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Please send your previous email as well as a copy of your sales receipt to the following email: onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com. I will have this issue resolved and respond back promptly.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE* Empty Re: ANOTHER FAILED HT-RC180 AFTER WARRANTY *KNOWN ISSUE*

Post  nkatsim Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

I don't have the sales receipt...I'm contacting Onecall to see if they may have a copy.

OnkyoUSA wrote:Please send your previous email as well as a copy of your sales receipt to the following. I will have this issue resolved and respond back promptly.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Great. This will further expedite this service request. Please send the sales receipt promptly so I can get this resolved ASAP. You can still send all the information you currently have now to the onkyo admin email address so I can start the process now.

Name:
Address:
City/ State:
Zip:
Phone:
Email:

Serial Number:
Dealer: ONECALL.com

Date of Purchase:

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Info sent. Based on the other forum experiences I have read, I'm sure this will be more of a waste of time for me. Well, if this is not resolved asap...I will make sure to share my overall experience with onkyo and their product. What a shamefull co...

One piss off customer!

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I have forwarded your request to a Parts & Services Representative who will further process your "one-time warranty"/service ticket and also contact the service center of this warranty exception. The representative will be contacting you promptly via email/ phone call to advise you when and where you will need to have your unit serviced. Please contact me if you haven't received any correspondence after 3 business days from today's date; as I will further follow-up and expedite this further.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Thank you and I hope this is not another broken promise. I'm just extremely frustrated that I spent over a month trying to get a hold of someone...even left a message with a mgr and have yet to hear anything back???

OnkyoUSA wrote:I have forwarded your request to a Parts & Services Representative who will further process your "one-time warranty"/service ticket and also contact the service center of this warranty exception. The representative will be contacting you promptly via email/ phone call to advise you when and where you will need to have your unit serviced. Please contact me if you haven't received any correspondence after 3 business days from today's date; as I will further follow-up and expedite this further.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm

If you have already sent your email to the onkyoadmin email; please also include your forum handle/ name so we can easily reply back to you- updating the status and further resolving your issue.
As many people have different email addresses than their forum name; linking the email and name is not an easy task- so this will streamline the response time back to those affected and requiring further assistance.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Thank you, I have. However, in the month I have had this issue I have nerver heard back from the service dept even after leaving messages with mgr's to contact me.

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:58 pm

So, its been longer than 3 business days with no contact from onkyo...

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 pm

And still no contact from onkyo...not even an email. What terrible cust/service...such a disappointment! My patients is wearing thin...

OnkyoUSA wrote:I have forwarded your request to a Parts & Services Representative who will further process your "one-time warranty"/service ticket and also contact the service center of this warranty exception. The representative will be contacting you promptly via email/ phone call to advise you when and where you will need to have your unit serviced. Please contact me if you haven't received any correspondence after 3 business days from today's date; as I will further follow-up and expedite this further.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:34 pm

I am very sorry to hear about your situation with your unit, please call our Parts and Service Dept. at 201-785-2600 option #4. We want to assit you in gettting this resolved asap.

Thanks,

Forum Modarator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 pm

I already have...you have no one answering calls and I left several messages with mgrs to call me back and have received no returned calls. Its obvious that I'm not the only one with this issue and looks to be an issue with all your products. What happened to post #6???? Another broken promise!

OnkyoUSA wrote:I am very sorry to hear about your situation with your unit, please call our Parts and Service Dept. at 201-785-2600 option #4. We want to assit you in gettting this resolved asap.

Thanks,

Forum Modarator

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 pm

I am very sorry that this has taken so long to resolve please email me at onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com and put your handle on the subject line nkatsim, I will be looking for it so that I can take care of this issue for you.

Thanks,

Forum Modarator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am

Thank you. At last, I spoke to someone at onkyo and sending out unit for repair. Nice to see onkyo standing behind their product...crossing fingers for no other hiccups.

OnkyoUSA wrote:I am very sorry that this has taken so long to resolve please email me at onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com and put your handle on the subject line nkatsim, I will be looking for it so that I can take care of this issue for you.

Thanks,

Forum Modarator

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  mpopa Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi,

What is the "known issue", after all?

mpopa

Back to top Go down

Post  nkatsim Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:32 pm

HDMI card failure.

mpopa wrote:Hi,

What is the "known issue", after all?

nkatsim

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Please contact our Parts & Services Dept at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST ; or via email at parts@us.onkyo.com. They can be contacted at 201-785-2600, option # 4 for Parts & Services as they can further assist you regarding possibly obtaining a one-time warranty and service agreement to have your receiver repaired. You will need to speak with the Parts & Services department to inquire about either having your receiver serviced since you are not under warranty. Please include the serial number of your unit and copy of sales receipt as well in your response. Please also complete the CUSTOMER STATEMENT form and submit back to our Parts & Services department and to the service center you will be instructed to have documentation of the issue(s) you are experiencing for servicing.

You will also need to submit a copy of your sales receipt via fax (201) 934-7823 or email: parts@us.onkyo.com. Please allow 3-5 business days for further processing of your service ticket and to contact the service center and await a response via phone or email. Please contact the department if you do not receive any information after 5 business days from submitting documentation.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down